Fresh install Drupal and all requires modules.
Steps to do:
- Create database by follow this tutorial https://www.drupal.org/docs/8/install/step-3-create-a-database.
- Download the latest version of Drupal 8 from drupal.org, extract and move to your site location.
- Copy drupalexp_nation profile folder (located in Packages/profiles folder) into your site profiles folder.
- Copy libraries folder (located in Packages folder) into your root folder of Drupal.
- Install the site with profile "DrupalExp: Jollyness" as image below:
Jollyness Profile installation