This option will help you ton install the Jollyness theme on an existing Drupal 8 website.
The following explains how to install the theme with existing sites. In order to do this there are several steps that must be completed.
- Copy both the Jollyness and drupalexp themes (located in package at Packages/themes) into your sites theme directory (sites/all/themes).
- Install and enable jquery_update module and change jQuery version to 1.7
- Enable the Jollyness theme from Appearance menu.
- Copy libraries from Packages/libraries to sites/all/libraries.
- Copy modules from sub folders contrib and drupalexp at Packages/modules to sites/all/modules and enable them
- Then you can follow this document tho build your own site using the DrupalExp build with visual shortcode, blog and portfolio templates.