The quickstart package came with theme helps you to build a copy of our live demo at https://demo.drupalexp.com/7/evolve. It is the highly recommended way for newbies or if you don’t want to go through the individual setup of each module and theme.
Steps to do:
- Create a new database in your phpmyadmin tools and create database user.
- Import the supplied database.sql.zip file (located in Packages folder in your package) into this database.
- Upload the "demo" folder to your server. In most cases you will unpack it under the public_html folder, www root folder (windows hosting) or the root folder of your server.
- Change the database info in sites/default/settings.php to match the database name, user and password for your new created database.
- Done. You can login to manage site follow url: http://domain.com/user with the default admin account is: username: admin, password: admin.